Forty Years : The Artistry Of Tony Bennett (CD 2)


Monday, February 11, 2008


Forty Years : The Artistry Of Tony Bennett (CD 2)

Forty Years : The Artistry Of Tony Bennett (CD 2)




Artist: Tony Bennett

Album: Forty Years : The Artistry Of Tony Bennett (CD 2)

Year: 1991

Tracks: 22

Genre: Other

1 I'll Be Around
2 When Joanna Loved Me
3 A Taste Of Honey
4 The Moment Of Truth
5 This Is All I Ask
6 Spring In Manhattan
7 It Was Me
8 The Good Life
9 If I Love Again
10 I Wanna Be Around
11 Until I Met You
12 I Left My Heart In San Francisco
13 Once Upon A Time
14 Tender Is The Night
15 Stella By Starlight
16 Dancing In The Dark
17 Toot, Toot, Tootsie! (Good-Bye)
18 Close Your Eyes
19 This Time The Dream's On Me
20 The Best Is Yet To Come
21 Put On A Happy Face
22 Begin The Beguine

Download Forty Years : The Artistry Of Tony Bennett (CD 2) mp3 : Forty Years : The Artistry Of Tony Bennett (CD 2)



Related:
Hope for Enlightenment
Sin - Pecado
Joe Hisaishi Meets Kitano Films

0 comments: